Thursday, 6 July 2006

composure

It occured to me in a half-sleep the other night that the whole problem with a blog is that you would never normally show everyone something you hadn't finished making yet. THAT is why this is so scary! I can't stand that rambly, oh-God-what-shall-I-say-now kind of blog and yet here I am, thrashing around looking for something to say, in public! And if you don't think of anything, and then don't post, it still shows! AGH, the empty page! It's like one of those bad dreams involving things like toilets, stages, exam halls, voting booths, etc. Or, in my case, for some reason often Nazis. Apparently the secret police like things to be well composed & quite polished.

So the blogosphere can just sing for all the pithy comparisons and trenchantly analytical observations I'm constantly making in my head all day! If you're lucky I might write some more about EastEnders.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh I know what you mean...I believe I descended into writing about football one time, nice dress below!

Anonymous said...

I for one would be happy enough with an EastEnders commentary full of pithy comparisons & trenchantly analytical observation. Or the Nazi dreams.