Sunday, 6 April 2008

change your feeds!

I'm all set up over at the other place. All the links, the bits & pieces, all my old posts - the whole thing - it's all there now. I've left Blogger. It all happened so fast I'm not even sure why, but the new place is just as commodious.

Wordpress.

www.baroqueinhackney.wordpress.com.


See you there
!

Editing in to say that I have now also got a PR & copywriting blog called Text Pixels. Much the same sort of spirit as Baroque, applied to the world of professional communications. And with a pixie. Check it out.

2 comments:

JKA said...

Have you found any significant advantages with Wordpress? I'm always on the lookout for new locales.

Anonymous said...

Jarod, I now blog at the other place. I thoughtfully updated this, the old one, with not one but TWO notices of new URLs. I got an email alert, otherwise I would never have known you had commented, because this blog is out of use.

Try looking as if you're even reading what I'm writing, and come have a look at the new place! Then we'll talk.