Thursday, 31 August 2006

Wednesday again already? maybe not

Many appreciations to Erin at A Dress a Day for this picture. She clearly has her finger on the pulse!

I'm not sure whether this would really count as an Elegantly Dressed Wednesday offering. I do in fact feel very much as if it is Wednesday today - but, while the knitting itself is very elegant in both conception and execution, and the sock monkeys are themselves classic in every way (except perhaps for their lack of limbs and bodies - but are those perhaps hidden on the inside of the dress?) there is nonetheless something about her hair...

1 comment:

Ms Baroque said...

Adding a comment in here myself, to say that my friend Christine has put her finger on what it is about this girl: she's a Dr Seuss character.

I'm sure if someone were an expert they could practically say which one!