I love remembering a dream during the day (if it's a nice one). Funny how some we know as soon as we wake, & others stay buried til later.
Your last post is totally absorbing, usually I can't read long posts, even the best lose their appeal as you scroll down, but this kept me to the end! You have great energy, Ms B, which you don't take for granted, and I like that. Though I know you are often exhausted. No wonder!
I am a poet, critic, copywriter, editor, conversationalist, style consultant, personal shopper, siren, and housemaid to the gods - at least they think they're gods. My live blog is Baroque in Hackney at W*rdpr*ss dot com.
2 comments:
I love remembering a dream during the day (if it's a nice one). Funny how some we know as soon as we wake, & others stay buried til later.
Your last post is totally absorbing, usually I can't read long posts, even the best lose their appeal as you scroll down, but this kept me to the end! You have great energy, Ms B, which you don't take for granted, and I like that. Though I know you are often exhausted. No wonder!
When I read a sentence like that I hear music. Music about water.
Post a Comment