blogging things, sorry
(aside) Someone accessed this blog today using a google search on "Sean Slater poetry." Now that's poetry!
(Is there something I don't know about? Perhaps someone would like to get me up to speed on the last couple of weeks' episodes?)





2 comments:
Hullo! Hope you're having fun Stateside.
I really wouldn't worry too much about missing vital fun in EastEnders. Basically: Chelsea: arrested and whining; Deano: arrested and a cowardly arse; Peggy: squeakily outraged about everything; Marge: giving birth; Dot: has got a webcam for no apparent reason; Beales: family strife; Lucy B: stuck in a hotel loo hiding from backwards-capped yoof who was the one who nobbled Patrick; Mitchell sisters: raddled; Minty: shagging Gary's mum and making us all feel sick.
However, Phil came back from Rio plastered and fell face first in Janet's birthday cake, which was televisual excellency of the highest order.
Miss H, this too is poetry, as I'd have said if it hadn't all of a sudden speeded up ridiculously over at Mom's place.
Now I'm back I have managed to catch up on the last four episoides (including last night, Thursday's) and it is star. Mlle B & I were sitting there in awe, saying over and over, "it's gone insane!" Delightful.
I did love the guinea pigs. I especially loved the way, whenever the camera went back to Marge with Abby squealing, "look! Another one's coming" the guiunea pig was sitting there clearly NOT giving birth!
Post a Comment