
The ever-clairvoyant Madame Arcati has done it again.
“Ten of America's 43 Presidents were born with Mars in Leo, a statistical anomaly that far exceeds chance,” wrote Wolfstar in 2005. Hillary Clinton has Mars in Leo" (Arcati writes).
But s/he continues, worryingly (the forward slash is necessary, for as well as being clairvoyant, Mme A is also a Mysterious Being): "Her big problem astrologically is her Moon in Pisces: no US president has ever had this placement: it betokens self-sacrifice, even a sense of victimhood, characteristics at odds with the carnivorous and opportunistic requirements of the US presidency – certainly being married to leg-over Bill has drawn on her capacity to delay gratification."
So that's it! Needless to say, the Baroque Moon is lodged as firmly in Pisces as it is possible to be lodged. No wonder my kids never listen to anything I say. And I'm sure my Mars is nowhere near Leo. It's a mystery how I even get up in the mornings.
Wednesday, 9 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Dear Ms B, if you send me your birth details in confidence (date, time - if you know of course - and place) I will be able to tell you a bit more about your chart ...
The great Russell Grant once told me that my moon was lodged very high up my Uranus. I still don't know what this meant but I thought I'd share...
Darling Mme A, you must realise by now that I hardly ever tell anyone outside the medical profession my age. I sensibly stopped at around 26, before anyone had time to start getting suspicious. I suspect a ruse. However, curiosity always kills this cat; I am considering what action to take.
Dick, treasure, you are a national treasure. I hope Judy appreciates you.
Is that really Richard Madeley? You're sooooooooooo naughty about Chris Rock. Fancy calling him an arsehole. I think you should be interviewed on Madame Arcati. We have things to discuss.
Oh and by the way, Russell must have been teasing as your Moon could most certainly never be found in Uranus.
Yes, and everyone knows after that highly-publicised survey by a French scientist trying to disprove astrology that vast numbers - okay, I have no idea of the correct statistic, but it was some ridiculously large percentage of them - have Mars at 5 degrees Aries.
Chance? Coincidence? Only if you're a complete idiot! With, say, Mercury in Taurus opposed by Saturn. That kind of thing.
Post a Comment