arctic sangfroid
My best friend, Ms Rational Self-Determinism (a psychotherapist) said to her older kid, about one of her patients, that "he's a bit bipolar."
He said, alarmed: "He was bit by a polar bear?!?"
poetry, criticism and comment, now moved to www.baroqueinhackney.com
My best friend, Ms Rational Self-Determinism (a psychotherapist) said to her older kid, about one of her patients, that "he's a bit bipolar."
He said, alarmed: "He was bit by a polar bear?!?"
Posted by
Ms Baroque
at
7:07 pm
Labels: bagatelles
5 comments:
I've been accused of bipolar, but got the last laugh a few years ago when officially declared personality disordered by state forensic, and they'd know.
Robert!
Bit by a polar bear. Probably - or hopefully - in the nether regions.
That would explain everything.
I've given up my idea of hosing down "performance" poets. A waste of water. I'm putting a match to them instead.
Now, children. Jane, I expect you're a bit demob-happy after your gruelling Ancient Greek experience...
Well if I ever have a sex change I'll know where to send the parts left over.
Post a Comment