note to self
Kathleen Ferrier singing Mahler for 28 minutes. Silly me, what was I thinking? But the really silly thing is my idea that the new Radiohead might be a bit better! Maybe I'll start with their track, "Down is the New Up."
I've done two separate things to my leg, taking that bunk bed apart.





4 comments:
I too give note to self. Go see new Rambo film. I also do thing to leg. You very like me. Be my friend? Love. G.
Dear Gabby, honoured as I am, I am suprised you want to be friends with someone who thinks your boyfriend is like a god in a thong. But then I suppose you're used to it. And don't you think Rambo is a bit of a wuss? I hope your leg gets better. Maybe some chicken fat rubbed on the sore bit.
Love, Ms B
Dear Mrs. Baroque, you are really lovely. Thank you for visiting my blog. You can say what you want about Chip because I have kicked him out and taken over his blog. He is cheap. Gabby. xxx
Totally out of topic, sorry, but please do have a look here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madame_Arcati
The end of a myth, as it were...
Post a Comment