the movies...

...that I've watched in the past three days (I haven't cracked a book):
1. l'Enfant
2. Memoirs of a Geisha (puke)
3. The Merchant of Venice
4. Gone with the Wind (half: fell asleep)
5. Amelie (half: too cloying, & that was at 3am)
6. The Man in Grey
7. Brief Encounter (so wonderful, so English, & absolutely packed with cups of station tea)
8. King Kong (trashy 70's remake with Jeff Bridges and Jessica Lange)
Little Miss B has gone back to her father's; the Rock God and the Urban Warrior are never here anyway; I have to fend now. I've managed two cups of soup today & even managed to make the soup (easy; the dishes will be another matter). Looking at the picture I feel I should have saved it for a Wednesday; and if this film goes on much longer I might go and make myself a cuppa, if I have a clean cup.





1 comment:
Only film I've watched in ages is The New World (dir: Terrence Malick). Genius. Why isn't he better known in this country? Has anyone watched Days of Heaven? The Thin Red Line?
Post a Comment