turning one's back on EastEnders
Okay, this is what I get for not reading the soap mags. It's the cheesiest goddamn thing in the universe and hardly the route to recuperation for a girl whose trouble is already connected (if only hypothetically) with her poor beleaguered nerves. I was better off watching King Bloody Kong.
What am I rambling on about? I'll tell you. This bloody stupid storyline. I thought it was going to be Good, but it is Bad Bad BAD! Johnny Allen's dead of a heart attack in prison, and muttered Jake's name to his cellmate ("It's only one phone call, mate, who's the geezer?") by some stupid cheesy accident, meaning, I guess, "I have asked Jake to kill the bastard," but racked with pain (like Ms B) could only mutter "Jake..."
Now, end of Friday episode, Jake's confronted by a couple of the meanest-looking hitmen in the whole hitman union. A quick Google search reveals a Sun article revealing the imending death of Jake. What a waste. And Johnny Allen too! And with Phil Mitchell obsessed with being a good dad, and Grant Mitchell off in Portugal obsessed wtih being a good dad, you have to wonder. I thought this programme was supposed to be full of villains. Well it won't be now, they'll all have been killed off! Is someone trying to turn it into Brookside??
I won't watch it, I won't.





No comments:
Post a Comment