Thursday, 26 April 2007

day of delight





















Well, I've seen it all now...

According to the BBC
: "Gere, star of films such as Chicago and Pretty Woman, is a Buddhist and travels to India frequently to visit the Dalai Lama, who lives in exile in the north of the country."

Lucky old Dalai Lama
!

By the way, click on the picture (picture courtesy of The Guardian, thanks
Guardian) to see what the Buddhists might do to Richard Gere when they catch him.

(n.b. ew!)

(n.b. and I never thought I'd have a picture of Richard Gere on this blog.)

3 comments:

Pants said...

Ms B, it gets much more delicious - the Indian Government has issued arrest warrants for both of them for lewd behaviour. Only the god of small things can save Richard Gere now.

Erin O'Brien said...

... if not the god of small things, perhaps a Dolly Lama?

Ms Baroque said...

You guys are the best.