Friday, 20 July 2007

the new Brando?

All-new best-ever EastEnders moment: Phil Mitchell, mad with fury, lurching along the rooftop of a disused factory shouting, "Stella! STELLA!"

9 comments:

Monozygote said...

Just my op, but I liked it when he flung himself at the bars of the gate and tried to drag her through them by her veil. Like that would have worked.

S said...

Did he get a reply?

I dunno like...

"Sorry mate the pumps broken, is Kronenburg, alright?"

Ms Baroque said...

James, you clearly haven't been keeping up. As it stands now, Stella is lying brokwn on the bonnet of her wedding limo four storeys below, while Phil - who came after her armed with an iron bar, prepared to kill her for abusing his little boy Ben, is left staring emptily at his own hands, which in the end did nothing. And the producers are left planning their new Special episode, "Phil Mitchell: Still No Luck With the Girls!"

Dandelion, yes, that was also classic - I thought interestingly, in that it's what someone really would do in a panic, just grab whatever they could, without thinking. That whole bit was petty scary.

Anonymous said...

I know, wasn't it hilarious!

I moved on to BBC3 to see, "Eastenders Vixins" (PC Bitseach left the room in despair).

The best part was listening to the writer of the Barry/Jeanine story.

After killing Barry and making it look like he tragically tripped off a cliff by stepping on his own shoelaces, Jeanine sobbs, "If only he wore his slip-on shoes"!

The writer said she'd slipped that one in there and was amazed when the line staid in the script!

Ms Baroque said...

Yes I saw that - "I didn;t think I'd get away with that line!" What fun.

Sad, or what?

S said...

Ah yes I don't watch Eastenders these days.

Miss Hacksaw said...

Gah! The Hubbo is away till tomorrow night, so I have Friday's episode burning a hole in my Sky+ schedule. I am irrationally excited.

Pants said...

Fantastic Ms B

... and they have a whisky called Brigadoon. Pretty soon you won't be able to distinguish between Walford and Hollywood.

xxx

Pants

Ms Baroque said...

TSP, yes, it was! Hollywood? Let's just wait & see...