Thursday, 26 July 2007

the power of words

Someone today gained access to the magical Towers of Baroque by uttering the key words (I mean typed them, which is a kind of uttering, into Google), "Frederick Seidel I know the power of words it is nothing."

Well, I have an insight here, & I'd like to share it with Frederick Seidel (though I somehow think he won't be very interested). The power of words might depend on what words they are. Judging from the rest of my stats over the past few weeks, I'd say the most powerful words in the English language are "cold meatloaf sandwich."

Thank you Erin!

1 comment:

Miss Hacksaw said...

Statcounter is hysterical, isn't it. According to mine I seem to be the world's leading expert on the Orange snapping turtle advert, Australian de-icer Start, Ya Bastard! and Bradley Branning. So glad to be of service to the nation's googlers.