Saturday, 7 July 2007

poetry tonight! get your poetry!

Saturday 7th July
at The Poetry Cafe, Betterton St, London WC2
at 7.30pm
Free (just a whip-round for room hire and drinks)

Poets read on an American theme
- their own poems and favourites by other writers

Simon Barraclough
Katy Evans-Bush
Roddy Lumsden
Adam O'Riordan
Niall O'Sullivan
Heather Phillipson
Megan Thompson

A few floorspots will be available on the night -
bring two themed poems - one of your own and another poem -
arrive by 7 to sign up - first come first served

1 comment:

Andrew Shields said...

Now I really wish I had been able to go to Wimbledon this afternoon. This would have been a nice way to have spent the evening after a lovely, dry afternoon.

But I am in Basel, taking care of my lovely little daughters. It would all be fine if Luisa (3) would just stop hugging Sara (1) until she cries.