eclipsed

The girls were impressed with the eclipse. Bella and Kitty were a bit scared. Naomi kept saying, "Kate, is that the shadow of us?"
Below, the same picture as above, before I adjusted the contrast etc in Photoshop. Click into it for full effect.)
"Yes," I said, and made a ghost noise. Naomi shivered. She said, "can they see this in Australia too?"
"No," I said, "only in Europe and Africa. That is not the shadow of anyone in Australia!"

And this last one is if the full eclipe, before Photoshop (click on the picture to see the difference).





2 comments:
Beg pardon Ms Baroque, but it says here that this wonderful eclipse was visible from Western Australia. Best tell Naomi that it was the shadow of some people near Perth! Trying not to sound too pernickety, but the pedant in me must speak.
As always, I acknowledge and defer to the general wonderfulness of your blog, and of you personally &c. &c.
Dear me, you can't say anything on this goddamn blog! Well, I head heard the eclipse "was visible from..." etc. Now I find that what I really heard was "the whole eclipse is visible from..."
Full information visible here.
Post a Comment