Christmas every day
Santa baby
Add to My Profile | More Videos
left to right: Natalie, Naomi, Kitty, Isabelle, Mlle Baroque.
poetry, criticism and comment, now moved to www.baroqueinhackney.com
Santa baby
Add to My Profile | More Videos
left to right: Natalie, Naomi, Kitty, Isabelle, Mlle Baroque.
Posted by
Ms Baroque
at
8:41 pm
Labels: la famille Baroque, music
5 comments:
Ms B, how lovely! Did you cry?
Ms M, it was a very emotional experience. But at the moment it seems to be a blank screen with sound effects! I hope you managed to see the girls - not sure what's up with this poxy MySpace video...
You need to make sure your java is the latest version. And I cannot believe that is the petite mlle! What a sultry and powerful voice! My jaw dropped, and then I laughed and laughed with glee.
Oh, poxy new laptop I mean. It's the restoration enterprise. I'll get the java.
Yes, it's something else, isn't it!
I got the full effect - lovely singing although slightly more jiggly on the dancing front than they intended due to MySpace streaming.
Post a Comment