Sunday, 7 January 2007

you know what to do








Okay, so Christmas is over, & the new year is beginning to feel a bit flabby - but it is time for the 2007 Weblog Awards - the Bloggies.

Fancy a Bloggie Sunday? (Well, Ms B didn't, particularly; I had other work on, and was thinking of a walk in the dull grey stuff we call fresh air; but I have been undeniably sidetracked by this Bloggie business. In particular, once you get onto the Bloggie page, you can visit the pages of the winners and runners-up from previous years, which is a little too tempting on a boring winter weekend!)

The deadline for voting is January 1oth - Wednesday. You have to vote for at least three blogs overall, I guess to prevent everybody's mother just going in and voting for their kid's blog. I've just done mine, I'm pleased to say! Check my links list to the right for additional inspiration if you feel the need.

I know the label at the bottom of this post says Shameless Puffs, but I hasten to point out that I'm not actually puffing myself here, as such. This is more a public service announcement in which I just flag this up just in case - ahem! - you know - you felt like voting... (mumbles) for my blog at all... or for any of the other wonderful things you have been reading lately...

No comments: