two poems up
More shameless puffs - I live to please Erin O'Brien!
Two poems of mine are now up in the June issue of the online publication Nth Position.
You can read them here, and do also check out the rest of the magazine; there's some great stuff in there.
One thing that's nice is that they're comparatively recent poems - well, one of them is from 2007, but even the other one - "The Downs" is one of only two decent poems I wrote in pretty much the second half of last year. Argh. So it's nice it got placed, and in a nice place too.





4 comments:
Evocative poems. Kudos.
I like the mysterious quality of these. Good stuff. And I agree about nthposition in general. I always read it each month. There's always some good poetry and interesting material in the other sections.
Thank you, Fool and Rob!
lovely, Ms. B.
... in other words ...
Erin O'Brien is pleased!
Post a Comment