elegantly dressed flying

Today Ms Baroque will be on a plane (reading matter: Hecht, Fainlight, and The Lost Luggage Porter by Andrew Martin); by tonight she will be in New York; by the early hours she will be back in Connecticut, getting jumped on by her sister's library-book-eating little pedigree dogs.
There will be a rather large ducal memorial service ("I have to call the soloist, we go into rehearsal tomorrow") on Saturday, followed by a sojourn in the soothing Catskills... let's just say I know a couple of nice coffee shops in Woodstock.
Postcards will be sent, possibly with pictures.* Elegance is of course paramount. Return is scheduled for Friday week. Wish you were here.
* nb. Oh my God, I almost forgot to pack the camera!!





6 comments:
Thinking of you, Katy. (And you'll be missed at the Salt party tomorrow)
Safe journey, Miss B. I don't doubt you will grace the skies with elegance and poise.
Puss
Thinking of you also Ms B. x
safe home as PC Bitseach would say.
x
What'll I do
When you
Are far away
And I
Am blue...
What'll I do.
What'll I do
With no
Deletion pro
To tell me no...
What'll I do.
Well golly me, guess I'll just have to annoy Miss Pants. ha ha.
Robert!
(And that's Irving Berlin)
(With Robert Melbourne)
Safe travels, Ms. B. All the best to you and yours.
Post a Comment