Sunday at the Betsey

I did a Google image search on "Lumsden & Stammers." This is not them.
A one-off poetry event featuring John Stammers, Roddy Lumsden and US poet Dave Lucas, with Amy Key and Ahren Warner and quality floorspots from Katy Evans-Bush, Inua Ellams, Tamsin Kendrick and Simon Barraclough and more.
The main bar is open 6.30-11 just for the event - readings will be from 7.15pm sharp - 10pm, with plenty of breaks for chat and drinks.
The pub is opening just for this event, so it should be a blast! (I mean, not really. You know what I mean. I'm so limited by my lingo... I mean it will be better than when you have to push past hordes of drunken City types.) Come along if you can. Yay!
This Sunday, 16 March
at the Betsey Trotwood pub
56 Farringdon Road





No comments:
Post a Comment