okay, while we're on the subject of Tilda Swinton

What is that dress?!? Dear God in heaven. (She says it's "comfortable.")
Oh no, but wait, this really is funny:
"She said she was surprised people didn't know she's funny. 'I'm funny all the time', she says. 'I'll have to work on that'."





7 comments:
what you really want to say is that ginger people should stay off of red carpets isn't it Miss B, but you're much too polite, and quite right of course
What was uncomfortable about Ms Swinton's presentation was that she was visibly trying so hard to be a maverick, an eccentric, an outsider. I'm sure she's quite genuine, but it was a bit like watching someone strain to show nonchalance: it's counterproductive.
It's sad, but I can never see her name without thinking of curry. Tilda. Basmati. Geddit?
Rilly, as if! I love ginger people.
And Richard, are you really?
Jane, I understand completely. However, the name Tilda goes back further in my associations: we had a beloved Puerto Rican babysitter by that name; she taught my sister how to pluck her eyebrows. I think of HER whe I buy rice.
Well, I would say that dress looks like someone tore half of it off her, but she's not attractive enough for anybody to be tearing her clothes off!
Oh Anonymous, I think we all know that red-carpet "attractiveness" is (thankfully) not a prerequisite. You know, there is someone out there for everyone. As it happens, Tilda's other claim on the column inches this week has been in relation to the peculiar menage a trois of her, her husband, and her much younger boyfriend. Chacun a son gout...
She was great in 'Michael Clayton' though not particularly attractive. I think she won her Oscar for having very sweaty armpits.
Post a Comment