the stuff Lizzy makes
Lizzy's so great. Here she is, in the Woodstock Pub with Marc and Ivan. Wouldn't you want some lucky toddler you care about to play with building blocks made out of reclaimed wood, and hand-painted, by this woman? At the very least you should go to her website and read what she says about her blocks. I mean, really what you wish is that the toddler could play with her. I should know: I'm one of the people she used to throw things at when she was little! And look how Ivan's turned out.
And if you don't have kids, or don't want blocks, you could always get one of her bags. And you may as well do like the lady says: bookmark her site, and keep checking it, because it's going to change and grow just like those kids.
(She's also a very good photographer, goes rally driving, can drink more than most six-foot guys, and knows how to fix a boat.)





No comments:
Post a Comment