baroque is the new claptonian
Well, it is for the moment. My guest post at the indefatigable Dave Hill's new Hackney blog, Claptonian, is now up. Hurrah!
Here's a taster:
"Some kids tried to mug us today," Daisy tells me. I turn around. "No, it's not a bad thing," she says. "I mean, it is, but not like that. There were a whole group of us, we were in the park. There were these boys, yeah, and they were on their bikes, just sitting there watching us, trying to look all intimidating..."





3 comments:
Excellent. And Baroque is more than welcome to become the new thonglateer, if she so wished... :)
Lovely post.
Chip, I'll take that remark very seriously, Very seriously indeed... as it happens there are some dark doings in my past that I could share with your poultry-loving cohort.
Quink, & they're lovely kids.
Post a Comment