Tuesday, 1 May 2007

a hospital too far
















Word has arrived in its newfangled instantaneous way that Papa Baroque, aka le Comte de Baroque, is in a hospital far, far away. His symptoms include disorientation and "low" vital signs. (Edited in: apparently the More Baroque One's kidneys are functioning at something like 20 per cent.)

This is worrying, all the more so as there is no way I can travel to the USA until after my operation (and recuperation).

It is doubly worrying as it is no time since his last stay in hospital, and indeed in a nursing home afterwards.

I'd be grateful if you could all just, you know, think about his Baroqueliness a bit.

Thanks.

5 comments:

Monozygote said...

Will do. All the best.

Anonymous said...

So worrying for you. Hang in there, Katy.

kris said...

Dear Ms B

I know what this is like and am thinking of you both.

Erin O'Brien said...

**peace, hugs, light, thoughts**

Pants said...

Sorry to hear that Papa B is poorly. Will light candles for his recovery.

xx

Pants