poetry, criticism and comment, now moved to www.baroqueinhackney.com
May the fourth be with you.
Hahaha!*groan* :-)
- and also with you.
It took a visit to Wikipedia before I worked this one out. I think I'm in need of a holiday...
China, I know. I love to spread the joy. RTS, thanks - and also with you. This could go on forever...Chippy, sure sounds like it. But it made you happy, righT?
ho ho... very good.
actually, the next line is:"Let us offer each other the sign of peace." In Anglican communion service, that is, not Star Wars. Would ruin the whole plot.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hahaha!
*groan* :-)
- and also with you.
It took a visit to Wikipedia before I worked this one out.
I think I'm in need of a holiday...
China, I know. I love to spread the joy.
RTS, thanks - and also with you. This could go on forever...
Chippy, sure sounds like it. But it made you happy, righT?
ho ho... very good.
actually, the next line is:
"Let us offer each other the sign of peace."
In Anglican communion service, that is, not Star Wars. Would ruin the whole plot.
Post a Comment