Monday, 28 May 2007

wisdom from beyond...

Close scrutinisers of the comments boxes on this site will know that there was a small question about the reliability of horoscopes as sources of insight. The issue was resolved only as so many thorny issues are, by your correspondent here saying she thought something was funny.

However, there must be something in it, because she has seen fit to try out a strange, new e-divination tool she found over at The Moon Topples. It's kind of like the I Ching, only less cryptic, and you don't need any little sticks. You just type "[your name] needs" into Google, and see what you get.

Here's what I got:*


Ms Baroque needs fish money.**

Ms Baroque needs a level table or surface.***

Ms Baroque needs to wear a ball gown.

Ms Baroque needs to get home, and get home soon.

Ms Baroque needs a pony, people.****

Ms Baroque needs to be part of the overall planning.

Ms Baroque needs to know.*****

Ms Baroque needs to understand that her outlook could negatively affect the performance of her department.

Ms Baroque needs rescue to get out alive.

Ms Baroque needs to butch it up a little.******

Ms Baroque needs to take the initiative here.

Ms Baroque needs every ounce of her courage.

Ms Baroque needs to eat some sweets.*******

Ms Baroque needs a little of that juice too.

Ms Baroque needs a mental break.

Ms Baroque needs to stop going to so many anime conventions.********

But most of all,

Ms Baroque needs a projectionist.*********


* Naturally, I have edited it a little, put them in order, and sort of turned them into a crap Google poem. It's more fun that way.

** This is so true, with my special diet. It's bankrupting me. Sausages & mash are much cheaper.

*** Of course.

**** Surprised, eh?

***** Everything. Always.

****** I am so not in touch with my masculine side.

******* Actually, Ms Baroque needs to eat a little less sweets. There is a reason I normally stick to extra-dark chocolate!

******** Whatever those are.

********* Like I said!

2 comments:

The Moon Topples said...

I truly hope you find your projectionist.

Ms Baroque said...

Thanks Maht - where you have a projectionist you can always have movies and that can only be good.

Hope you're well, quiet of late!